January 2018: Referral Rock Now Integrates With 1,000 Other Products
We know that getting your work done requires many different web tools. In fact, the average business uses between 10 and 16 apps. You have your email app, CRM, note-taking tool, cloud storage tool, team communication app, along with project management tools and various to-do lists. Sometimes, it can be a struggle to get them all working in tandem. Now that Referral Rock has 1,000 integrations, you can choose your favorite tools and easily integrate them with Referral Rock.
Referral Rock now connects to 1,000 other web tools, thanks to our Zapier integration. With workflow automation tool Zapier, you can set up your own codeless integrations called “Zaps”. Zaps will automatically send information from one tool to another, so you’ll spend less time manually transferring data between your business tools and can dedicate more focus to creative, big picture tasks.
Boost Your Productivity with Popular Referral Rock Integrations
No matter what other apps you use, chances are Referral Rock integrates with them via Zapier. Here are some of the most popular integrations that Referral Rock users already use to be more productive.
- Create contacts in HubSpot CRM for new referrals added in Referral Rock. Use this Zap
- Log new Referral Rock referrals to a Google Sheet. Use this Zap
- Update referrals in Referral Rock when appointments start in Acuity Scheduling. Use this Zap
- Subscribe new Referral Rock members to a MailChimp list. Use this Zap
- Add updated referrals in Referral Rock to Constant Contact. Use this Zap
- Update referrals in Referral Rock upon new purchases in Shopify. Use this Zap
- Add members to Referral Rock upon completion of a Wufoo form. Use this Zap
- Update referrals in Referral Rock for new QuickBooks Online payments received. Use this Zap
- Get Slack notifications with member details for new members added in Referral Rock. Use this Zap
The New Year is the perfect time to evaluate your processes and find ways to boost productivity. Try out some of the Zaps above or view more ways to integrate Referral Rock.
See more on our Zapier Integration article.