Program Activity Log
The Program Activity logs show the details of changes made that are associated with your programs. To access these logs, navigate to Logs > Program Activity or click here.
Program Activity logs can only be viewed by an Administrator.
- Filter by Create Date - Filter activity by the date the change was made.
- Origins Dropdown- Filter by what or who caused the change.
- Groups Dropdown- a high level overview of grouped categories that you can filter by. For example, the Rewards group includes events like Reward Add, Reward Delete, Reward Issue, and Reward Update.
- Category Dropdown - Allows you to filter by a specific event.
- Date - The date that the change was made.
- Category - The type of change that happened.
- Details - High level details of the change made. Select "More Details" to show exactly what changes were made.
- Origin - What or who caused the change.