Configuration Activity Log
The Configuration Activity logs show the details of changes made to your account. To access these logs, navigate to Logs > Configuration Activity or click here.
Configuration Activity logs can only be viewed by an Administrator.
- Filter by Create Date - Filter activity by the date the change was made.
- Groups Dropdown- A high level overview of grouped categories that you can filter by. For example, the Payouts group includes events like Payout Add, Payout Delete, and Payout Update.
- Category Dropdown - Allows you to filter by a specific event.
- Date - The date that the change was made.
- Category - The type of change that happened.
- Details - High level details of the change made. Select "More Details" to show exactly what changes were made.
- Origin - What or who caused the change.