Pre-Approved Member Registration (Invites)
When you start to promote your referral program you may want to allow certain users access to registration, but not every user. These pre-approved ("invited") Members will be able to complete registration, while other users will become either a Pending member, or automatically denied registration according to your program's Registration Mode settings.
Pre-Approved (Invited) Members
When you add a pre-approved member to the Invites list and they then go to your Registration page to register for that program, they will be able to successfully register. If the user is not on the pre-approved list, one of two things will happen, depending on your Registration Mode settings:
- Using Request Registration - any unapproved Members will see the preset registration request message. You can review Pending Member registration requests by navigating to Members > Pending > Requests or click here, and select Approve, Deny, or Delete.
- Using Closed Registration - any people who attempt to register and are not on the pre-approved list will be automatically denied registration.
Adding Pre-Approved Members
To add pre-approved Members, navigate to Members > Pending > Invited or click here.
On the blue bar, you may manually Add or Import pre-approved Members.
- Select Add.
- Select the Program you'd like to add the pre-approved Member to.
- Fill out the Member's First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and the optional External Identifier fields.
- Select Add to complete the addition. You will see the member listed on your Invited Members page.
- Select Import.
- Select the Program you'd like to import a list of pre-approved Members to.
- Select your CSV. You may use our Pre-Approved Member CSV example here. Select Next.
- Keep the Delimiter as , and select Next.
- Double check that the Import Preview looks correct. If correct, select Import. You can then view the status of your import by viewing your Import History.