Integration Events Log
Using the Integration Events log, you can view a list of all the integration events that are associated with your Referral Rock account. This includes One Click Access and Integration Scripts. This is a great way to track event statuses, diagnose integration events, and access past event data.
> Navigation: Main Admin Page > Logs > Integration Events or click here
The event log makes it easy to check the status of integration events, such as conversion and One Click Access events. On this page you will see a table that explains the events of conversion.
- Created Date: The date the event happened.
- Type: Type of integration event.
- Status: The status of the event, there are three event statuses: info, success, and failure.
- Message: Event messages.
- Details: This is where you will find identifying data on the conversion. This includes the Referral's name, email address, and any other information included in the metadata.
Integration events can have one of three event statuses:
- Info: Information was captured but a Referral was not created.
- Success: The conversion was successful.
- Failure: The conversion failed.
Filter Based on Status
You can filter events by status by selecting Info, Success, or Failure. Select List All to view a list of all integration events.
Download List of Events
To download a list of your integration events, press the download button next to the integration event counter.
The Event Details page includes more detailed information about each individual event, including information about the status of your event and parameters and values captured in your event.
The Data section of the event log is aimed to give users a better understanding of their One Click Access events in an easy to read interface. It provides more detailed information about the event, including the results of your event, a message explaining why your event failed (if applicable), and a list of the parameters used and their values.