Referral programs work great for any process that involves scheduling and Acuity Scheduling provides a simple and powerful scheduling platform that integrates directly with Referral Rock. In this article, we'll go over how to set up Referral Rock to record referral appointments scheduled in Acuity.
Setting Up a Static Acuity Coupon Code for Referrals
If you want to offer referrals special incentives, you can do so using an Acuity promo code.
Step 1: Follow these instructions to create a coupon code in Acuity. Acuity gives you plenty of options for customizing promo code behavior, so spend some time setting up the promo just the way you want! For instance, you can use a coupon code to give a discount on an appointment or an entire package. After you save the coupon, take note of the code that you created.
Step 2: Now that you have a promo code that works in Acuity, it's time to put it into Referral Rock.
- In your program editor, navigate to the Referral Page (click here) and choose Landing for Referral Capture.
- In Page > Layout Options, click Yes under Display a code to referral, click Static Code, and then paste your Acuity code into the box below.
You'll want to spend some time customizing the landing page to make it perfect. The goal of the landing page is to give referrals a quick overview of your business, provide them with the static coupon code, and then pass them on to your Acuity Scheduling page via the CTA button.
Referral Conversion Tracking in Acuity
The next step in setting up Referral Rock to work with Acuity is tracking conversions on your event. This will tell us which referral signed up for an appointment, the dollar value of their purchase (if any), the unique ID of the appointment, and who the member was that referred them. In this case, we'll be using the Conversion Script to record the conversion.
- Log in to your Acuity Account.
- From the dashboard, select Business Settings > Integrations > Add Custom Conversion Tracking Script.
- In the HTML Tracking Code box, copy and paste you Acuity Event Script (example located below).