Referral Rock is a full referral marketing software, which means there are a few components that make up your Referral Rock Account.
- Dashboard - View program and account statistics from the dashboard. You're able to see anything from how many Members have registered to how many Referrals have been created. Stats are available for daily, the account’s total lifetime, and custom timeframes.
- Programs - The Programs tab let's you view and manage all active and draft programs from the Programs tab within the admin console.
- Members - The Members tab displays Members across all programs within the account with the ability to filter by program. From this tab, an admin can view the entire list of Members, add new Members, import Members, or view Member requests.
- Referrals - The Referrals tab shows all individuals referred by Members. From this tab an admin can view the list of Referrals, add a single Referral, view sales entries, or run a Referral import.
- Rewards and Payments - The Rewards and Payments tab allows you to manage any rewards and payouts associated with your account. From here an admin can list all rewards, view payments owed, view total payment history, and manage payouts.
- Email - The Email tab is where you configure many of your settings as well as create and monitor email notifications for those interacting with your referral programs. View all email history, create and manage email campaigns, access your sending and delivery settings, and add emails to your block list under this tab.