Referral Add to Salesforce
With our Referral Add to Salesforce integration, whenever a referral is added to Referral Rock, they are also added as a Lead or Contact in Salesforce.
In Referral Rock
- Log in and navigate to Settings > Integrations and scroll down to External Service Integrations and select Manage Integration under Salesforce, or simply click here.
- Under Sync Added Referrals, click Setup.
- Select the Program you would like to integrate with Salesforce and select Next.
- Connect a New Salesforce account or choose an existing connected Salesforce account.We have received reports that some browser extensions such as pop-up blockers may cause issues during set up in Referral Rock. Please disable your pop-up blocker or allow the pop-up when prompted.
- There will be a pop-up. Here you can log in and choose which Salesforce account to connect. Select the proper account and then Allow access.
- Choose your desired Configuration for when a Referral is added in Referral Rock and the email address already matches a record in Salesforce:When using the Set Referral to Denied rule, if Referral Rock attempts to add a referral as a contact or lead in Salesforce and the contact/lead already exists but was added within the past 60 minutes, we will NOT set the referral to Denied in Referral Rock. This is to prevent conflicts with other integrations.
- Choose if you'd like Referrals to be added as Contacts or Leads in Salesforce.
- Determine if you would like to map custom referral fields from Referral Rock to Salesforce. If you choose Yes, select the desired Salesforce field you'd like to map the Referral Rock custom field to from the drop down menu.
- Determine if you would like Referral Rock to automatically add the referring Member's information to the Salesforce contact or lead.
Referral Rock automatically maps a source, source note and links to both the Referral and the referring Member in Referral Rock regardless of this setting.
- Referring Member Name
- Referring Member Email
- Referring Member External ID
- Referring Member Phone
- Referring Member Referral Code
- Determine if you would like to map custom member fields from Referral Rock to Salesforce. If you choose Yes, select the desired Salesforce field you'd like to map the Referral Rock custom field to from the drop down menu.
- Review your settings, toggle to Enabled if desired, and select Save.
- Add a Referral to your program to test. You will see the referral come in as a Contact or Lead in Salesforce.
That's it! If you would like to edit this setup in the future, you can do so here.